All machines take Copy Cards/Duke ID Flex Cards in addition to the other payment options listed.
- 1st Floor - change/flex - 2 of them, in the area with the e-printers behind the Help Desk, plus 1 departmental copier also located with the e-printers behind the Help Desk.
- 2nd Floor - change/flex - on wall by bathrooms
- 3rd Floor - change/flex - on wall by bathrooms
- 4th Floor - change/flex - on wall by bathrooms
- Lower Floor 2 - 2 copiers, one change/flex, one card only.
- 1st Floor - 3 copiers, two change/flex and one departmental copier.
- Room 166 - 2 copiers
- Basement - 2 copiers (one with a page sorter)
Divinity School Library
- 2nd Floor - 4 copiers ( all take cash and Copy Cards / ID Flex accounts ) In addition, there is a VTS machine that dispenses cards or where you can add money to your personal account in 5, 10 or 20 dollar increments.
Ford Library at the Fuqua School of Business
- Main Floor - 1 copier ( takes both cash and Copy Cards / ID Flex accounts )
Law School Library
- Room 018 - 3 copiers ( two with page sorters )
Medical Center Library
- 2 copiers that take cash and Copy Cards / ID Flex accounts
- 9 copiers that only take the separate Med Center Copy Cards ( ask at the Circulation desk for the location of the Copy Card / ID Flex account machines )
- 1st Floor - 1 copier ( takes both cash and Copy Cards / ID Flex accounts )
Problems with any library photocopier should be reported to the Circulation desk of the appropriate library. For quick repair time, please make a note of the unit number on the front of the defective copier.
Unless otherwise specified on this page, this work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.