Checking Out Periodicals
Current Periodicals Links
- May be checked out of the library for 24-hour loan by graduate students, faculty, and library staff only. These issues may be borrowed by filling out a form located at the Bostock Help Desk.
- Please note that the most current issue of the journals housed in the display cases along the windows in Bostock, as well as those kept at the Bostock Help Desk cannot be removed from the building. Older issues are available for borrowing.
- All other library patrons are invited to use the current periodicals within the library. Photocopiers are available in both Perkins and Bostock Libraries.
- Bound Periodicals are located on the lower level of Bostock Library.
- They may be checked out by undergraduates, graduates, faculty and library staff for overnight loan. Bring all bound periodicals to the circulation desk to be checked out.
- Please note that the Library Service Center (LSC) may have a longer loan period for their bound periodicals.
Last modified January 11, 2010 11:45:30 AM EST