Patrons may renew their books online, over the phone, or in person.
- To review your loan due dates and to renew online, click on the "My Accounts" link on the library homepage or the catalog and enter your NetID or Library Card Number. Please see this page if you need help locating your Library Card Number.
- Select Loans from the menu to see a list of your loans.
- If an item is not overdue, assumed lost or requested by another user, check the box next to the Author.
- Once you have checked all the items you wish to renew, click on the Renew link. Any items which were not renewed will be listed, along with the reason for non-renewal.
If you wish to have a staff member help you, or if your books are already considered lost, please call (919) 660-5870 or ask a staff member at the Circulation Desk in Perkins Library for help.
- Items that have been recalled are not renewable.
- Items from the New & Noteworthy, Duke Authors and DVD collections are not renewable.
- Reserve items and laptops may be checked out again, however you must wait one hour before borrowing them again, to give other patrons a chance to use these high-demand items.