Duke faculty, students and staff may borrow items from the other TRLN institution libraries with their Duke ID.
To register at another TRLN institution:
Before using your ID card at one of the other three TRLN universities, you must first check-in and register at its main library (see the links below).
- You must follow the circulation policies of the lending library, including adhering to due dates, obeying recall notices, and paying fines.
- For more information about TRLN, please contact the Perkins Circulation Desk at 660-5870 or visit http://www.trln.org.
- North Carolina Central University (Durham)
James E. Shepard Library
Circulation Desk: 919-560-6426
- North Carolina State University (Raleigh)
D.H. Hill Library
Circulation Desk: 919-515-3364
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Circulation Desk: 919-962-1053