Submit this form to have your name placed on the Locker Waiting List.
- Lockers are available to any registered Duke University graduate student and are assigned on a first-requested, first-accommodated basis
- Patrons must use locks and keys provided by the Libraries; a $10.00 fee will be charged for lost keys
- Lockers are located on Lower Level 2 and Floors 1 and 4 of Perkins Library and on Lower Level 1 of Bostock
- Individual and shared carrels are assigned to Duke University faculty, doctoral students and visiting scholars on a first-requested, first-accommodated basis
- Carrel holders are asked to adhere to Carrel Policies (revised May 2013)
We currently have a waiting list for carrels. Submit this form to have your name placed on the Individual or Shared Carrel Waiting Lists.
If you have any questions about carrel policies or waiting lists, please contact Bobbi Earp.
*Due to the high demand for carrels, the wait for an individual carrel may be a year or more.