Librarians in Perkins Library and the branch libraries are happy to offer library research classes for any course taught at Duke. Each class is tailored to meet your students' particular needs. We also provide library research refreshers for faculty, grad students and staff upon request. Subjects may include, but are not limited to:
- choosing the best research tools
- critically evaluating sources
- developing effective research strategies
- effective use of catalogs, databases, indexes & search engines
- identifying materials
- introduction to specific collections or resources
- locating materials
- overview of library services
Once you have submitted the form, a librarian will contact you to confirm the date and location and to discuss the session's content. If you would like to schedule multiple sessions, please fill out a separate form for each.
Questions? Contact Hannah Rozear, librarian for Instructional Services.
Important Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required.