Creating a .pdf file with the Epson GT-15000
- Launch Adobe Acrobat Professional from icon on desktop.
- Go to File> Create PDF> From Scanner.
- When the "Create PDF from Scanner" box appears, leave the default settings and click "Scan".
- Switch to Professional Mode.
- Create preview by clicking the preview button.
- Adjust the crop box. Change Auto exposure to document.
- Change image type to Black and White (unless you want a color pdf).
- Change dpi to 150.
- Target size should be set to Original.
- Click Scan.
- Unless you want to scan another page into the pdf, click "Done".
- Scanned document will open in Acrobat.
- Go to File> Save As to save your pdf to your AFS space, a thumb drive, etc. If you save to the desktop be sure to email the image to yourself; it will be deleted when you log off the machine.
Last modified September 9, 2009 12:53:08 PM EDT