Want to compose an email in Chinese characters? All computers in the Perkins Library system allow you to input information in foreign scripts using an Input Method Editor (IME).
Change a language:
- Find the "EN" button on the right side of the toolbar, located at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the button, and choose a language from the pop-up menu.
- Click "Show the Language Bar" for further options.
- For some languages, multiple script or input styles are supported (Han/Eng in Korean, simplified/traditional Chinese, etc.)
- For help, click the small down arrow on the Language Bar.
- Arabic (Syria)
- Azeri (Cyrillic and Latin)
- Chinese (Taiwan and PRC)