Where can I find a computer lab?
- Office of Information Technology Labs
- Data/GIS Labs
- Multimedia Project Studio Labs
- Workstations in Bostock Library
- Workstations in Perkins Library
Where can I print & scan?
What kinds of software do you provide?
Software on quick look-up terminals:
- Web Browsers: Mozilla Firefox & Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Media Players: Windows Media Player
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Unicode/IME Languages software
Additional software on workstations:
Please note that you will need to enter your NetID and password to use workstation computers. If you are a library patron without a NetID, please ask circulation desk staff for a password.
- Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, InfoPath Designer, InfoPath Filler, OneNote, Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher, Word
- Windows: DVD Maker, Fax and Scan, Media Center
- Adobe Digital Editions
- X-Win, EndNote, iTunes
- Networking: F-Secure (SSH)
Software on scanning workstations:
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Microsoft Photo Editor
- Omnipage OCR