- Lockers are available to any registered Duke University graduate student and are assigned on a first-requested, first-accommodated basis
- Patrons must use locks and keys provided by the Libraries; a $10.00 fee will be charged for lost keys
- Lockers are located on Lower Level 2 and Floors 1 and 4 of Perkins Library and on Lower Level 1 of Bostock
- Individual and shared carrels are assigned to Duke University faculty, doctoral students and visiting scholars on a first-requested, first-accommodated basis
- Carrel holders are asked to adhere to Carrel Policies (revised May 2013)
If you have any questions about carrel policies or waiting lists, please contact Bobbi Earp.
*Due to the high demand for carrels, the wait for an individual carrel may be a year or more.