Duke Self-Checkout is a fast, easy way to borrow books from the Duke University Libraries.
Duke Self-Checkout is currently available at:
- Goodson Law Library
- Marine Lab Library
- Perkins/Bostock Libraries
To borrow books:
- Download the app to your phone OR visit the Self-Checkout Station in your Library to use the iPad there
- Open the app and Login with your Duke NetID and password
- Use your phone's camera to take pictures of the barcodes on the items you want to check out. When the app recognizes the barcode, the item will be listed on your phone screen
- Click Finish or Log Out when you're done
- Visit a desensitizing station in Perkins Library, Bostock Library, or the Medical Center Library if you want to take the books out of the library
Questions? Contact the Perkins Library Service Desk at (919) 660-5870.