Extended library hours
Quiet study areas
- Quiet spaces (snacks permitted): Nicholas Reading Room on the second floor of Bostock or the fourth floor of Perkins & Bostock — the entire fourth floor is devoted to quiet study.
- Food-free places to concentrate: Thomas Room in Lilly Library, the Carpenter Reading Room in Bostock Library, or the Gothic Reading Room in Rubenstein Library.
- Make any space in the library a little quieter by asking for a free pair of ear plugs at the Link, Perkins, Lilly or Music Service Desks, or check out a pair of headphones at the Link Help Desk.
Group study and project spaces
- Looking for a group study room? Reserve a space for 3 hours at a time. Need to reserve another room during finals? Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Exclusively during finals! Rubenstein 350, Rubenstein 351, Perkins 318, and Bostock 225 are open for students on a first-come, first-accommodated basis from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. from Thursday, April 26 through Saturday, May 5.
Help with papers and projects
Chargers, DVD drives, dry erase markers and more
- Stop by the Lilly or Music Service Desks or Link Help Desk in Perkins to check out a phone or laptop charger, and pick up an external DVD drive at Lilly. Check out dry erase markers at the Lilly, Music, or Perkins Service Desks.
Take a break!
- Monday, April 30: Puppies in Perkins from 1-3 p.m. in Perkins 217
- Monday, April 30: Enjoy snacks at Lilly Library at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 1 to Saturday, May 5: De-stress with games, puzzles, crafts, and snacks in the Relaxation Station in Lilly Library.
- Anytime! Take a breather in the Prayer and Meditation Room (Perkins 220) or OASIS Perkins (Perkins 418)
New this semester!
- Check out a portable 3D scanner from Lilly!
Finished with your papers and projects?