Extended library hours
Quiet study areas
- Quiet spaces (snacks permitted): Nicholas Reading Room on the second floor of Bostock or the fourth floor of Perkins & Bostock — the entire fourth floor is devoted to quiet study.
- Food-free places to concentrate: Thomas Room in Lilly Library, the Carpenter Reading Room in Bostock Library, or the Gothic Reading Room in Rubenstein Library.
- Make any space in the library a little quieter by asking for a free pair of ear plugs at the Link, Perkins, Lilly or Music Service Desks, or check out a pair of headphones at the Link Help Desk.
Group study and project spaces
- Looking for a group study room? Reserve a space for 3 hours at a time. Need to reserve another room during finals? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Exclusively during finals! Rubenstein 350, Rubenstein 351, Perkins 318, and Bostock 225 are open for students on a first-come, first-accommodated basis from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. from Saturday, December 8 through Monday, December 17.
Help with papers and projects
Chargers, DVD drives, dry erase markers and more
- Stop by the Lilly or Music Service Desks or Link Help Desk in Perkins to check out a phone or laptop charger, and pick up an external DVD drive at Lilly. Check out dry erase markers at the Lilly, Music, or Perkins Service Desks.
Take a break!
- Tuesday, December 4: Get writing or research help and de-stress with fun activities and snacks at the Long Night Against Procrastination in The Edge, 7-11 p.m.
- Friday, December 7: Stampede of Love (miniature horses!) from 3-4:30 p.m. at Lilly Library
- Tuesday, December 11: Enjoy snacks at Lilly Library at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 12: Puppies in Perkins from 1-3 p.m. in the Korman Assembly Room (Perkins 217)
- Wednesday, December 12 to Monday, December 17: De-stress with games, puzzles, crafts, and snacks in the Relaxation Station in Lilly Library
- Check out a portable 3D scanner from Lilly!
Finished with your papers and projects?