Where are microforms located?
- Most of the microforms are located in the cabinets on the lower level of Bostock Library.
- Government document microforms are located on the second floor of Perkins Library.
- Questions regarding microform locations may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I find microform readers?
- Locate readers for microfilm, microfiche & micro-opaque cards on the lower level of Bostock Library.
Where can I make copies?
- Several of our microform readers have printing capabilities.
- Use our scanner to make copies, burn files to a CD or save them on a USB drive.