Guide to the University Finance Reference Collection, 1948-ongoing
The University Finances Reference Collection contains files of publications, reports, news clippings, and memoranda related to the University's investments, fundraising, budgeting and similar financial matters. This collection was compiled from a variety of sources by the University Archives for use in reference and research.
- Record Group
- University Finance Reference collection
- Duke University. University Archives
- 1.6 Linear Feet, approx. 700 Items
- David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- Material in English
The University Finances Reference Collection contains files of publications, reports, news clippings, and memoranda related to the University's investments, fundraising, budgeting and other financial matters. Major subjects include fundraising campaigns, and endowment management. The collection includes several publications produced to explain the University's finances to students.
Access to the Collection
Researchers must register and agree to copyright and privacy laws before using this collection.
All or portions of this collection may be housed off-site in Duke University's Library Service Center. The library may require up to 48 hours to retrieve these materials for research use.
Please contact Research Services staff before visiting the University Archives to use this collection.
Collection is open for research.
Use & Permissions
Copyright for Official University records is held by Duke University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
How to Cite
[Identification of item], University Finance Reference Collection, Duke University Archives, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.
- Duke University. Annual Report/Financial Report, 1947/48- (Duke University Archives)
- Year in Review, 2001/2002-2006/2007 (http://www.yearinreview.duke.edu/)
- Financial Reports (http://www.finsvc.duke.edu/resources/docs/financial_reports.pdf)
- Annual report of Duke University (http://dukespace.lib.duke.edu/dspace/handle/10161/31/browse-title)
- Fifth Decade Program Records, 1964-1973 (Duke University Archives)
- Office of the President Records (Duke University Archives)
- Office of University Development Records (Duke University Archives)
- Office of Institutional Advancement Records (Duke University Archives)
- Founders' Society Reference Collection, 1980-1997 (Duke University Archives)
- James B. Duke Society Reference Collection, 1997-ongoing (Duke University Archives)
Click to find related materials at Duke University Libraries.
The University Finances Reference Collection was compiled by University Archives staff from a variety of sources.
Processed by Thomas Harkins, July 2009
Encoded by Kimberly Sims, August 2009
Updated by Molly Bragg, July 2011