Students, faculty, and staff with Duke IDs and email addresses can reserve study spaces. Affiliates and visiting scholars are not eligible for this service.
- Bring your Duke ID and SymMon pass when you come to the library.
- Wear a face mask and practice social distancing while in library spaces.
- Covered beverage containers are permitted. No food allowed.
- Library stacks are open only to library staff. If you need library books, request them through Library Takeout.
Reserve study seats by location
- Study seats in Perkins Library (in The Perk), 8:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Study seats in Rubenstein Library, Floor 2, 8:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Study seats in Rubenstein Library, Floor 3, 8:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Study seats in Bostock Library (in The Edge), 6-11 p.m.
- All study seats in Perkins, Bostock, and Rubenstein Libraries (up to 6 hrs total per day)
- Study seats in Lilly Library, 2-11 p.m. (up to 6 hrs total per day)
- Study seats in Music Library, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. (up to 3 hrs total per day)
Reserve scanners or computers by location
- Scanners and computers at Bostock Library
- Scanners at Lilly Library
- Scanners, color photocopier, and ePrint at Music Library
Reserve other equipment by location
- Microform reader/scanner at Bostock Library
- Video viewing station and microform reader/scanner at Lilly Library
- Turntables and microform reader/scanner at Music Library