Change in Room Reservation Policy for Perkins and Bostock!
Starting August 1, 2019, the window for advanced reservations of group study and interview rooms in Perkins and Bostock Libraries will be shortened from eight weeks to four weeks.
This policy change does not apply to the Edge Project Rooms, which will continue to have a one-week advanced reservation window.
NOTE: Please respond to the confirmation email sent to your Duke email address within 1 hour. Otherwise, your reservation will be canceled.
See our policies for more information.
Key: = available = unavailable = pending
- Groups of two or more may reserve a project room for up to three hours per day.
- Priority is given to groups of two or more who have made reservations in advance.
- Groups with reservations must have their reservation confirmation readily available.
- Users without reservations must leave rooms when those with reservations are ready to use them.
- Users have 15 minutes to claim their reserved room; after 15 minutes, the reservation will be canceled, and the room will become available.
- Housekeeping staff must be allowed access the room to clean.
- Users may not reserve rooms by placing personal belongings or library materials in them; such items will be moved to the Perkins Help Desk on the first floor of Perkins Library.