What is Zotero?
Zotero is a citation management tool that allows you to gather and to organize your research in one, searchable platform in your browser or desktop. You can collect a wide range of research with Zotero, including:
- audio and video files
- PDF files
- web page screen shots
- Download Zotero. Zotero works with Google Chrome, Mozilla and Safari.
- Download Zotero word processor plug-ins for in-text citations. With a plug-in, you can cite as you are writing your document.
- Take a tour of Zotero.
- View Zotero's comprehensive library of screencast tutorials.
- Use this extensive LibGuide to stay up to date on what's new with Zotero.
- Check out Zotero : a guide for librarians, researchers, and educators from Perkins.