Library staff will try to get any type of library material through Interlibrary Loan, but it can be difficult to borrow textbooks, audiovisual materials, entire journal volumes and materials that are rare, fragile or in high demand.
- Search the catalog for Books & Media or Articles. If your title is checked out, lost, or not listed, request it from another library through interlibrary loan (ILL)
- Access your ILL account to check the status of your requests or to renew materials
- Suggest a title for the Duke Libraries staff to purchase for the permanent collection; you will be notified when approved requests are available to be checked out, typically within 3-4 weeks
Professional School Libraries
- Ford ILL request | About Ford ILL
- Goodson ILL request | About Goodson ILL
- Medical Center ILL request | About Medical Center ILL
- Divinity ILL request | About Divinity ILL
Questions? Contact Document Delivery staff for Perkins, Bostock, Lilly, and Music Libraries.