Reserving Group Study Rooms
Duke University students, faculty and staff may reserve group study rooms in the Libraries for academic use for a maximum of three hours per day.
Reserve a study room in Perkins, Bostock, or Rubenstein Libraries
Additional Group Study and Project Rooms:
- The Edge — Reserve a Project Room
- Lilly Library — Reserve a Study Room
- Music Library — Reserve a Study Room
- Goodson Law School Library — Learn about study spaces you can reserve
- Medical Center Library — Learn about study spaces you can reserve
- The Link — Learn about study spaces you can reserve
Find reservable and drop-in study spaces filtered by location or room features.