Duke University Libraries and the Duke Learning Innovation can assist you as you plan your course:
Place materials on Course Reserves
Make a multimedia project
- Use the Duke Learning Innovation instructional technology multimedia computer lab in Bostock Library to create multimedia projects or materials.
- Consult with Duke Learning Innovation staff about what to expect from multimedia assignments before assigning them.
- Encourage your students to use appropriate labs, such as the Multimedia Project Studio in Lilly Library on East Campus or in Bostock Library on West Campus.
Integrate technology into your course
- Consult with Duke Learning Innovation staff on best practices applying new technologies effectively in teaching and evaluating the results.
Know your limitations
- Consult with the library's Office of Copyright and Scholarly Communications for copyright questions related to using and assigning materials in your course.