RefWorks is a personal online database and bibliography tool.
Use RefWorks to:
- create a personal database with unlimited storage online
- format bibliographies and manuscripts
- import references directly from multiple databases
- organize and manage references
- share references
Create a RefWorks Account
- Go to http://refworks.proquest.com and click the create account link.
- Fill in your information making sure to use your Duke.edu email address.
- Once you activate your account (you'll receive an email with a link to complete the registration process), you’ll get access immediately and can get started managing your documents.
Are you graduating soon? Learn about RefWorks for alumni .
- Learn more about using New RefWorks .
- Still using Legacy RefWorks? Learn more about using Legacy RefWorks .