RefWorks is a personal online database and bibliography tool.
Use RefWorks to:
- create a personal database with unlimited storage online
- format bibliographies and manuscripts
- import references directly from multiple databases
- organize and manage references
- share references
Login to RefWorks
Use the links to below to sign into the newest version or the legacy version of RefWorks.
Sign in to new RefWorks
Sign in to Legacy RefWorks
Create a RefWorks Account
- Go to http://refworks.proquest.com and click the create account link.
- Fill in your information making sure to use your Duke.edu email address.
- Once you activate your account (you'll receive an email with a link to complete the registration process), you’ll get access immediately and can get started managing your documents.
Are you graduating soon? Learn about RefWorks for alumni .