RefWorks is a personal online database and bibliography tool. Use RefWorks to:
- create a personal database with unlimited storage online
- format bibliographies and manuscripts
- import references directly from multiple databases
- organize and manage references
- share references
Want to create a free account?
- Access Refworks by clicking on Login to RefWorks or by visiting the RefWorks log-in page from any computer on campus.
- Enter your NetID and password.
- Click the Sign Up for an Individual Account link.
- Enter your personal information.
- Click the Register link.
Are you graduating soon?
Learn about RefWorks for alumni.
Having problems using RefWorks?
See the RefWorks Troubleshooting Guide.
Want to learn more?
- RefWorks Quick Start Guide
- RefWorks 2.0 Fundamentals Tutorial
- RefWorks 2.0 Advanced Features Workbook
Want to use RefWorks to format bibliographies and papers?
Write-N-Cite is the program that works with Microsoft Word and RefWorks to create and format bibliographies as you write.