As of April 2016, all new web pages or web resources published by Duke University Libraries will be provided to patrons in compliance with our obligations under state and federal disabilities law.
Upon specific request, information published through web pages or resources by Duke University Libraries prior to April 2016 will be made available in a timely manner to any individual requesting access in an accessible format, either through revision or through an alternate format. Pages and resources published prior to April 2016 are described as legacy content. Alternate formats will be provided in circumstances where revision would impose an undue administrative or financial burden or in circumstances where revision cannot be accomplished in a timely manner.
Request access to legacy content
The following sections or resources within the Duke University Libraries web site have additional accessibility policies:
- Duke Disability Management System
- Services for Patrons with Disabilities
- Ask a Librarian for assistance with research
- Contact Us if you have additional questions
Tools for Content Authors
- Create and verify PDF accessibility (Acrobat Pro DC) - for authors of PDF documents
- Web Accessibility Toolkit by the Association of Research Libraries