What is Data Science?
Data Science is an interdisciplinary field that blends statistics, programming, and subject expertise to address cutting edge research challenges. Duke Libraries partners with researchers in all disciplines seeking to employ data science tools and methodologies in their research and teaching.
Data Science at the Edge
- Meet with a data science consultant
- Attend a hands-on workshop
- View a video of past workshops
- Learn how to use R for data science
- Learn how to use Python for data science