August 3, 2010 – October 10, 2010
Location: Perkins Gallery
Sponsor: University Archives
This exhibit displays artifacts collected by the Trinity College Historical Society (TCHS). TCHS was a student group originating in 1892 that believed the best way to learn history was to see it first hand through artifacts and manuscripts. This collection, along with over 525,000 manuscripts and books collected by TCHS, eventually formed the Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library of Duke University.