Extended library hours
Quiet study areas
- Quiet spaces (snacks permitted): Nicholas Reading Room on the second floor of Bostock or the fourth floor of Perkins & Bostock — the entire fourth floor is devoted to quiet study.
- Food-free places to concentrate: Thomas Room in Lilly Library, the Carpenter Reading Room in Bostock Library, or the Gothic Reading Room in Rubenstein Library.
- Exclusively during finals! Rubenstein 350, Rubenstein 351, and Bostock 225 are open for students on a first-come, first-accommodated basis from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. from Thursday, April 25 through Friday, May 3. Bostock 127 (The Edge Workshop Room) is open 24 hours from Monday, April 29 through Thursday, May 2.
- Make any space in the library a little quieter by asking for a free pair of ear plugs at the Perkins, Lilly or Music Service Desks.
Group study and project spaces
- Looking for a group study room? Reserve a space for 3 hours at a time. Need to reserve another room during finals? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Help with papers and projects
Chargers, DVD drives, dry erase markers and more
- Stop by the Lilly or Music Service Desks or Link Help Desk in Perkins to check out a phone or laptop charger, and pick up an external DVD drive at Lilly and Music. Check out dry erase markers at the Lilly, Music, or Perkins Service Desks.
Take a break!
- Friday, April 26: Card Making @ Lilly. Take a moment, make a memory. Make cards to send to friends and family. All supplies provided. We will even mail your cards for you! CoLab @ Lilly Library, 3-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 30: Puppies in Perkins from 1-3 p.m. in the Korman Assembly Room (Perkins 217)
- Tuesday, April 30: Enjoy snacks at Lilly Library at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 1 to Saturday, May 4: De-stress with games, puzzles, crafts, and snacks in the Relaxation Station in Lilly Library Training Room
- Check out a portable 3D scanner from Lilly!
Finished with your papers and projects?