Skip to main content

Completed: 1994

Architect: Architectural Resources Cambridge/ Little and Associates Architects

The dormitory is named for Randolph County, the original location of Trinity College until 1892.

Opened in 1994, Randolph Residence Hall serves as co-educational housing. Architecturally similar to Blackwell, and built at the same time, this three story structure is built in red brick highlighted with lighter tones. Blackwell and Randolph both had air conditioning when they first opened, and continue to be the only air-conditioned East Campus dormitories.

Randolph Residence Hall

For Further Research: