Welcome, Hillary Gatlin!
News & Events
Duke Magazine Retro: "The Evolving Living Arrangements for Freshmen"
This summer, anxious freshmen prepare to see their new living quarters and meet the person they will be living with for the next nine months.
Duke students arriving as freshmen today live on East Campus, which has been specifically designated as a first-year campus since the fall of 1995. But the freshman experience has varied widely since Duke became a university in 1924.
New Collections at the University Archives!
- Barry Sharoff Papers on the Duke Vigil, 1968-1988
- Latino/a Studies in the Global South Records, 2001-2016
- Jay Carl Anderson Photographs and Papers, 1974-2001
- President's Committee to Address Discrimination in the Classroom Records, 1982-1989
- Paul D. Carrington Papers, 1985-2013
- Diversity Working Group Records, 1998-2003
- Desarrolla Records, 2014-2016
- Duke Alumni LGBTQ Oral Histories, 2015-2016
- Rainbow Triangle Oral History Collection, 1999-2004