- Do not leave personal belongings unattended.
- You are responsible for your belongings at all times.
- When leaving your seat, please take your things with you.
- Do not leave your belongings to reserve a study space.
- Belongings left unattended in a group study room for more than 15 minutes may be removed to the nearest lost and found.
- There is a risk of theft if you leave your laptop, phone, or other personal belongings unattended.
If you are a graduate student and need a place to keep personal belongings in the Perkins & Bostock Libraries or at Lilly Library, consider requesting a locker.
If you are searching for a lost item, go to the Service Desk in Perkins Library or Lilly Library. Additionally, you can consult Working@Duke's campus map of lost and found locations and contact Duke Police.