Lockers for daily use
You can store items for the day in short-term use lockers located in The Edge (first floor Bostock) on a first-come, first-served basis.
Using the lockers
- Two sizes are available.
- Each locker has two standard power outlets, handy for charging your devices.
- Set your own 4-digit code as the combination. We recommend using the last 4 digits of a phone number or something else you won't forget.
- We check and clear lockers at 9 am every day. We take remaining items to the Staff + Consultation space in the Edge. Items retrieved by staff can be picked up 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- We aren't responsible for items kept in lockers. Use lockers at your own risk and remember which locker you used and what combination you set.
- For safety and healthy reasons, please do not store food or drink in the lockers.
Any Duke University graduate student can request an assigned locker. This is yours to use for the year. Lockers are located in Perkins Library (Lower Level 2, Floor 1, Floor 4) and Bostock Library (Lower Level 1).
Please use the lock and key provided. We will charge at $10 fee for lost keys.
Lockers at Lilly Library
Anyone affiliated with Duke can request an assigned locker at Lilly Library on a first-requested, first-accommodated basis. Lockers are located in the basement level of Lilly Library. Please use the lock and key provided. We will charge at $10 fee for lost keys.To learn more or request a locker, contact Lauren Crowell .
Are you looking for information on reserving study carrels? See our page on Services for Grad Students.