Where can I find a computer lab?
- Office of Information Technology Labs
- The Brandaleone Lab for Data and Visualization Services
- Murthy Digital Studio
- Multimedia Project Studio Labs
Where can I find a workstation?
- Perkins Service Desk: 6 computers (Windows)
- Perkins 1st Floor: 17 computers (Windows)
- Link (LL1 Perkins) near Classroom 4: 12 computers (MacOS) | Locations & Hardware
- Link (LL1 Perkins) near Help Desk: 3 computers (MacOS) | Locations & Hardware
- Lilly Main Floor: 11 computers (MacOS) | Locations & Hardware
- Music Main Floor - Listening Stations : 5 computers (MacOS)
Where can I print & scan?
What kinds of software do you provide?
Software on quick look-up terminals:
- Web Browsers: Mozilla Firefox & Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Media Players: Windows Media Player
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Unicode/IME Languages software
Additional software on workstations:
Please note that you will need to enter your NetID and password to use workstation computers. If you are a library patron without a NetID, please ask service desk staff for a password.
- Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, InfoPath Designer, InfoPath Filler, OneNote, Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher, Word
- Windows: DVD Maker, Fax and Scan, Media Center
- Adobe Digital Editions
- X-Win, EndNote , iTunes
- Networking: F-Secure (SSH)
Software on scanning workstations:
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Microsoft Photo Editor
- Omnipage OCR
- ABBY FineReader Corporate Edition