What can your Residence Hall Librarian do for you?
- Keep you informed with periodic e-mail messages highlighting resources and programs, like study breaks and extended Library hours during exam weeks
- Answer your questions about Library services, like borrowing technology, citing sources, and requesting materials from other libraries
- Assist you with your research assignments by helping you identify the best sources and formulate search strategies
- Connect you with library specialists across all subject areas
- Support you even when you’re not on campus—for example if you’re on break
- Help you when you don’t know where to start or can’t think of what to do next!
Librarian for Instructional Services
Office: Box 90175
Mailbox: Box 90175 Durham, NC 27708-0175
Hannah is an instructional services librarian in the Research and Instructional Services Department. She helps students on the research services desk, teaches library instruction, and serves as the library liaison to the Thompson Writing Program.
Hailing from Pittsburgh, PA Hannah has spent most of her adult life in North Carolina. She graduated from Davidson College with a major in art history and went on to UNC to pursue a Masters in Library Science. Hannah has worked in many libraries at Duke (Lilly, Perkins, and the Divinity Library), as well as high school and college libraries in Durham and Davidson, NC.
Outside of the library, Hannah plays in competitive Scrabble circuits and runs a post-apocalyptic book club. She lives in Durham with her husband and two adorable mutts, Marlow and Gypsy.