Lilly has 5 public scanners (Lobby):
Quick Overhead Scanners:
- KIC Bookeye overhead scanner: Fast scanning up to 600 dpi Save to: USB, email, upload to cloud, etc.
- ScanSnap table scanner: Fast scanning up to 600 dpi Save to: USB, email, upload to cloud, etc
- Expression 12000XL flatbed scanner: accommodates material up to 16" x 20", Adobe Photoshop
- Epson Perfection V850 Pro flatbed scanner: accommodates 8.5" x 14" surface scanning, Adobe Photoshop
- ScanSnap - located beside Epson 4490 scanner
- Documate - located beside ScanSnap Tabletop Scanner
Need more information about scanners available in Duke Libraries?
Software on Scanning Workstations
Color printing is $0.15/page and is charged directly to your Flex account. Duke guests may purchase a printing/copy card for black and white ($0.04/page per sheet) and color printing at the Value Transfer Station in Lilly's foyer. Minimum purchase is $1.
- 3 eprint stations (Lilly Lobby)
- 1 eprint station (Basement Level, Center Study Room)
- 1 color eprint station (Lilly Lobby)
- OIT maintains a Co-Lab Space on Lilly's ground floor. 15 3D printers are available for the Duke community.
For more information, see OIT's 3D printing information.
|Video||Video viewing carrels, equipped with a variety of players, are located in Room 113. A 16mm projector, laser disc and U-matic players are available upon request.|
- Black and white photocopier (Lilly lobby)
- Color photocopier (Lilly lobby)
- Black & white photocopier (Lilly basement, center study area)
- Departmental photocopier (Lilly basement, center study area. Requires a department-issued copy card.)
Black and white photocopies are $0.07/page. Color copies are $0.15/page. Duke guests can purchase a printing/copy card at the Value Transfer Station in Lilly's foyer. Minimum purchase is $1.
|Microform Reader/Scanner/Printer||Located in the center study area of Lilly's basement, this reader can be used to view microfilm and microfiche. You can print documents for free or save them in PDF, JPEG or TIFF formats.|