Located in Lilly's Lobby:
Quick Overhead Scanners:
- KIC Bookeye overhead scanner: Fast scanning up to 600 dpi Save to: USB, email, upload to cloud, etc.
- KIC Click Mini overhead table scanner: Fast scanning up to 300 dpi Save to: USB, email, upload to cloud, etc
- Expression 12000XL flatbed scanner: accommodates material up to 16" x 20", Adobe Photoshop
- Epson Perfection V850 Pro flatbed scanner: accommodates 8.5" x 14" surface scanning, Adobe Photoshop
- Documate - located near the Epson Perfection V850
Need more information about scanners available in Duke Libraries?
Color printing is $0.15/page and is charged directly to your Flex account. Duke guests may purchase a printing/copy card for black and white ($0.04/page per sheet) and color printing at the Value Transfer Station in Lilly's foyer. Minimum purchase is $1.
- 3 eprint stations (Lilly Lobby)
- 1 color eprint station (Lilly Lobby)
- OIT maintains a Co-Lab Space on Lilly's ground floor. 15 3D printers are available for the Duke community.
For more information, see OIT's 3D printing information.
|Video||Video viewing carrels, equipped with a variety of players, are located in Room 113. A 16mm projector, laser disc and U-matic players are available upon request.|
- Black and white photocopier (Lilly lobby)
- Color photocopier (Lilly lobby)
Black and white photocopies are $0.07/page. Color copies are $0.15/page. Duke guests can purchase a printing/copy card at the Value Transfer Station in Lilly's foyer. Minimum purchase is $1.
|Microform Reader/Scanner/Printer||Located in the center study area of Lilly's basement, this reader can be used to view microfilm and microfiche. You can print documents for free or save them in PDF, JPEG or TIFF formats.|