John Hope Franklin: Imprint of an American Scholar
(click image for larger view)
This traveling exhibit’s text and imagery draws on the rich and powerful materials contained in the John Hope Franklin papers, including photographs, documents and a timeline of selected personal and professional accomplishments.
- Exhibit rental is free of charge
- Borrower is responsible for exhibit shipping, mounting, take down, and repacking, and any potential damages incurred while the exhibit is onsite
- (5) banners
- Total linear feet: 12.5ft
- Individual banner size: 35.5” wide x 83.25” high
- Each banner is double sided printed in English, with the same text on each side
- Each panel comes in a self-contained cartridge with telescopic stand for complete flexibility in layout and easy mounting and takedown of the exhibit
- Exhibit will arrive in one crate 50” x 26” x 14”, weighting approximately 120 lbs/54.43 kgs when fully packed
Please contact John Gartrell with additional questions or to host the exhibition
This exhibit is funded with generous support from the John Hope Franklin Centenary Committee and the Duke University Office of the Provost.