Are you writing a thesis for graduation with distinction?
Perks for Honors students
- Get graduate level borrowing privileges, which includes extended loan periods for books
- Get access to Bostock 312, a quiet study room available only to students writing senior theses (ask for the code at the Perkins Service Desk)
- Have books delivered to the library of your choice
- Get access to study carrels for 4-hour blocks; check out a key at the Perkins Library Servuce Desk
- Get a study locker for the year (limited availability on a first-requested, first-accommodated basis). Contact Sonya Hinsdale for details
- Submit your paper to DukeSpace, Duke's open-access repository
- Apply for awards for excellence in research ($1000 for best honors thesis)
More assistance for research projects
- Research support
- Data & GIS Services Lab for help with identifying and managing all kinds of data, including geographical and visualization data
- Citation tools for organizing your sources and creating bibliographies
When you have identified students who meet the criteria for elevated library services or to submit their thesis to DukeSpace, please fill out this brief form. If you have any questions, please contact Digital Collections and Curation Services.