There are nine project rooms available in The Edge. These rooms are intended for group research — they are not for instruction or individual study — and are available in three different sizes.
Reserve a project room:
(ex. For group study or work)
Click here to apply for recurring (days-, weeks- or months-long) use of Project Rooms. Applications for Spring 2022 are open until February 3, 2023. Please note that recurring use is reserved for groups of 3 or more for collaborating on well-defined academic projects.
- Nine rooms available, in three different sizes: small (2-4 people), medium (6-8 people) and large (10-12 people)
- Display screens for projecting from laptop or USB
- Write-able walls
- Lockers for short- or long-term storage
Project Room Use Policies
- Priority is given to groups of two or more who have made reservations in advance.
- Groups with reservations must have their reservation confirmation readily available.
- Users without reservations must leave rooms when those with reservations are ready to use them.
- Users have 15 minutes to claim their reserved room; after 15 minutes, the reservation will be cancelled, and the room will become available.
- Groups may reserve a project room for up to three hours per day.
- Users may not reserve rooms by placing personal belongings or library materials in them; such items will be moved to The Perkins Library Service Desk.
- Housekeeping staff must be allowed access the room to clean.